Complete and Up-to-Date...
America’s Best Stamp Album
• Virtually complete – includes U.S. Regular Issues, Commemoratives and Airmail stamps issued from 1847 to the present.
• 3 Big Volumes – so you have plenty of room for your stamp collection to grow. (Each volume measures 11" x 11 1/2" and is 2 1/4" thick. Includes over 1,500 pages and space over 6,000 stamps.)
• Ideal design – Mystic’s American Heirloom’s three-ring lay-flat design allows the album pages to lie completely flat. It’s easy to mount and view your stamps and add yearly album supplements when the pages lie flat. (If you’ve ever had to use a two-post stamp album you know they’re a pain!)
• Over 1,500 pages of high quality, 70-pound crème finch paper. And every page is numbered, which is helpful with an album of this size!
• Scott Catalogue numbers – Heirloom has the Scott numbers we’re all familiar with. Scott numbers are used in the Mystic’s U.S. Stamp Catalog so identifying your stamps is a snap. Using your album to organize your collection is easier than ever.
• Higher-quality illustrations – New technology makes stamp illustrations sharper and more defined. You’ll enjoy seeing more detail on over 6,000 U.S. postage stamps that are illustrated. That’s virtually every U.S. postage stamp ever issued. Even rare and unusual U.S. postage stamps are illustrated. Seeing these stamps illustrated is a real treat.
• Full of information – The Heirloom is an indispensable stamp resource containing all kinds of neat stamp facts. You’ll love knowing the stories behind the stamps.