New to Stamp Collecting?
Here are some easy ways to get started:
Mystic's American Heirloom Albums Vol. 1-6 – Complete Set
Mystic's American Heirloom albums are the ideal way to keep your stamps safe and organized. Here's why:
- Three-ring design allowing the pages to lie completely flat – it's easy to mount and view your stamps or add yearly supplement pages. (If you've ever had to use a two-post stamp album, you know they're not so easy!)
- High quality paper measuring 8.5 x 11" – numbered pages make it easy to reference specific stamps.
- Each stamp identified by Scott number – makes organizing your collection hassle-free.
- High-quality images of every stamp – definition makes it easy to see small details of the stamp designs.
- Stories behind the stamps provide you neat facts you may not have known before – makes the album an indispensable stamp resource.
- In addition to all the great benefits I've mentioned above, Mystic's American Heirloom albums have just been split into six smaller volumes to make handling individual albums much easier. No more bulky volumes crammed full of pages. Now you can easily flip through and admire your stamps, add new ones, or include the latest supplement pages.
This is your chance to get the NEW and IMPROVED Volumes I-VI, covering over 6,000 stamps issued from 1847-present (Scott #1-present) on over 1,500 pages. Order now.
500 Different Used U.S. Stamps
US stamps are great because they're full of familiar history and culture plus lots you may not have heard of yet. It's rewarding to find out more about our country's past. This collection gives you 500 used US stamps at once ranging from old classics to modern favorites – a retail value of over $100! Contents may vary, and discovering what you've got is half the fun! Here's some of what one collection had inside:
- George Washington and Benjamin Franklin stamps – several over 100 years old
- 1901 Pan American Fast Express stamp – ranked 31st by 100 Greatest American Stamps
- Patriotic American flag issues – a long tradition that continues to this day
- Airmail stamps featuring planes, pilots, and more – once used to cover the rate for transporting mail by plane
- 1997 San Francisco Pacific Stamp Exhibition stamps – America's very first triangular stamps
U.S. Stamp Starter Kit
Start your stamp collection with Mystic's exclusive Historic Postage Stamps of the United States album. This is a great album to start with because it pictures U.S. stamps that are easy to find and buy. To get you started, we'll include 100 used U.S. stamps FREE. You'll love sorting through all these postally used stamps commemorating what makes America great. As a bonus we'll also include 1,000 hinges for attaching stamps in their album and Mystic's Guide to Stamp Collecting - all for FREE. It's a terrific value.
- Includes 100 used U.S. stamps
- Quality 3-ring "lay-flat" binder
- Fully illustrated album pages with spaces for 1,475 stamps
- 1,000 hinges for attaching stamps to album
- Includes Mystic's Guide to Stamp Collecting